Skip to content
Maintankadin

Resistance Gear

mmatrix
Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:41 am
Guys.. Currently I have these gears as Fire Resist..

Inferno Tempered Boots (45)
Inferno Tempered Chestguard (60)
Inferno Tempered Gauntlets (40) w/ Flame Armor Kit (8)
Inferno Tempered Leggings (Legs - 55) w/ Lesser Arcanum of Resilience (20)
Pheonix-fire Band (30)
Pally Aura (70)
Blood Elf Racial (5)

With these + Flask of Chromatic Wonder (35), it sets me up with 368 Fire Resist.

What I am thinking now is to enchant Nethercleft Leg Armor (40 Stam, 12 Agi) to my leggings and do 15 fire resist to my Slikk's Cloak of Placation (w/ 12 Dodge currently).

However, with those being done, I will be sitting on only 363 fire resist. What should I do? Forgo the plan??
Lightbeard
Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:30 pm
quick question

I'm going to tank the flames monday and I wanted to ask

15def or 15resil to chest
_________________
Montresor-51/13/7 Blood DPS
Lightbeard-Prot Paladin

Certified Goat Lover
Velgarn
Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:16 am
Just thought I'd mention a few other things that might be useful:
enchant chest resilience
enchant shield resilience
mystic dawnstone +8 resilience
mystic lionseye +10 resilience

I prefer using these to the void spheres and the like myself to hit uncrit while being resist capped.

Also note: Paladin auras do not stack with Druid buff. So make sure you keep that in mind when building your set.
_________________
Somrael
Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:42 pm
Could we get a list of Arcane Resist gear as well?
_________________
"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -Plato
vschiano2008
Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:49 am
ok, irrelevant now, but..

for my fire resist.. onyxia's ring of binding.

better than the blue ring cause it has 6 defense rating (woopee)
Barathorn
Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:24 am
Unstickied but linked in the Old Guides for reference sticky.
_________________