Skip to content
Maintankadin

Resistance Gear

Takitsu
Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:49 am
I use my FR tanking gear to tank the phoenixes on kael, so we don't have to kite them.
_________________
Koriel
Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:09 pm
I'm just putting the finishing touches on my NR gear for Hydross and felt I needed to double check my math.

All Stats are unbuffed

Defense - 453
Resilience - 76
Nature Resistance - 298
HP - 13,255

I am uncrittable right?
anowyn
Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:19 am
Might be a silly question, but does resist gear have to be plate? Seems like since damage is elemental, armor appears to be a moot point.
_________________
Seloei
Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:29 am
Most damage is elemental, but there are a few that does melee damage aswell, so it would mitigate a bunch of that. Altho, if you can find a far superior non-plate part, for a boss you know only does that ability, then go ahead.
_________________
anowyn
Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:46 pm
Thanks you two, that answered my question quite well.

I can get a couple pieces of arcane cloth resist for the 2nd boss of heroic MrT very easily. That should reduce the healing needed on me a non-trivial amount thus reducing the strain I add to that fight. For places like heroics, I like to reduce my liability as much as possible so that I can take non-optimal groups to them and still get by fairly easily.
_________________
Karathos
Sun May 04, 2008 11:18 am
Druid Gift of the Wild Rank 3 will give +25 to all resists, but it doesn't stack with the other +resist buffs.