Skip to content
Maintankadin

Resistance Gear

Caelia
Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:38 am
Updated:
# Added Color
# Re-organised a bit (added more categories)
# Removed *'s due to above
# Added links to bosses where the type of resist is needed/usefull

To Do:
# Add Arcane Resist
_________________
Active:
Dracona - 37 Retribution Paladin

Inactive:
Caelia - 70 Protection Paladin
Candrisa - 70 Shadow Priest
Welshh - 63 Combat Rogue
Dorvan
Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:46 am
Resilience should read "resilience rating". I think the advantage of resilience rating for resist fights is most clear when the summary statement is "1% crit reduction = 39.1 resilience rating = 59.25 defense rating"
_________________
Dorvan
Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:03 am
looks good to me
_________________
NarfJones
Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:17 am
You might want to make a note on things that don't stack, such as the paladin 's shadow aura and the Priest's Prayer of shadow protection.
_________________
Tanking is was made to do
mclem
Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:05 am
Worth adding demon phase Leo to the uses of fire resist section? While I'd prefer a ranged tank for it, it's supposedly doable with a melee tank although I'll concede I've not attempted it myself.
Warrender
Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:16 am
What do you guys think of the random resist cloaks and rings you get from opening Ethereum Prisons?

Dorvan
Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:25 am
Sounds good to me. I use an Amber Cape of Fire Protection myself (32 stam/21 FR)...losing 5 stam and 3 FR for 19 +dam seems like a good tradeoff.
_________________