Skip to content
Maintankadin

Resistance Gear

sbeacher
Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:15 pm
I usually wear my kara trinket in Heroic Mech for the arcane resist. Gives the healer a little breathing room with the charged fists.
_________________
Elvidnir
Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:15 pm
I have never taken Arcane Resist to either of those fights. If you need it, you're doing it wrong.
Lieris
Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:34 am
I've kept my Karazhan trinket in case any arcane resist encounters come up in WotLK, the rest got vendored when Solarian got nerfed.
_________________
Caelia
Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:06 am
Sometime today/this weekend im going to update the stick that being change the layout a bit, add colors, add arcane resist because it can be usefull however not really needed. But ill add it anyway.
_________________


Aleriya
Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:13 pm
I have heard that it's useful to wear a small amount of arcane resist for Kalecgos, but I've never seen the fight personally.
_________________