Warriors - Kings, Might (if I've only got 2 paladins and one of them is me tanking, Light isn't as important), Light, Salv. DPS warriors can get 5-min salvs in place of Kings or Light.
Druids - depends entirely on what kind of druids I have. We usually have a mix of healing and feral druids, so we go Kings, Light, Wisdom, Might, Salv. If we had no druid healers, it would be Kings, Might, Salv, Light just like Warriors.
Hunters - Wisdom, Might, Kings, Salv, Light
Rogues - Might, Kings, Salv, Light
Shaman - Again, classes depend on what spec you have. Salv is most important for enhancement shaman, followed by Might. Wisdom is most important for healing shaman, followed by Kings.
Not to argue against you, just to show that different guilds and players have different priorities, and so differences in specs will occur. The goal of the post is to give someone an idea of different possible specs and then have them tweak it from there if they feel the need.
_________________
I can keep rhythm with no metronome.







