Skip to content
Maintankadin

Frequently Argued Questions. AKA: Advanced tanking FAQ.

Wolvar
Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:55 am
That's why they callem "minor" glyphs. Pretty much all classes are in the same boat.
_________________
Dorvan
Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:22 am
Actually, a 1% damage buff against a mob type that makes up the majority of raid content right now is better than any other minor glyph I've seen, for any class.

I do <3 Glyph of Levitate on my priest, I use that spell so much more now. It's only a tiny a gameplay benefit though.
_________________


WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Candiru
Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:41 am
Should be a minor glyph for Divine Intervention which means instead of killing yourself to bubble someone else, it just bubbles you.

Although that might be OP, so how about

Minor Glyph of Divine Repair bill saving
You can use divine intervention even if you have no target. Doing so will use DI on the closest friendly person in range, and if there is no-one in range will kill you anyway, saving nothing but your own repair bill.
Candiru
Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:10 pm
actually DI in a BG is underated.

On something like AB, DIing someone at a node when it is about to be taken will let them interrupt flag caps, prolonging the defence for ~10s which could be crucial.

Or you can leave someone DIed in no-man's land and waste 3-4 enemy attacking the immune target in vain!
jcamper1337
Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:01 am
and For Hit I see nothing about Hit raiting and its importance here. Ive been curently having an Issue with My Avengers Shield Missing, I think Since WOTLK i can count on 1 hand how many times my taunt has missed. I dont even use the glyph. Havent seen enough Resists To even Think of using it. I dont Understand it seams to only be my avenger shield it missed probally half the time i threw it on Pulls this weekend in Naxx
_________________