Skip to content
Maintankadin

Popular Tankadin Specs

Zerendor
Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:33 pm
This is my tanking spec. I generate about 800-1100 dps in a raid and about 3500tps with this spec. You can also see my gear and notice i am NOT wearing Spellpower gear nor using a +def Weapon. I am still Uncrittable b/c resilience still works till xPac when it won't matter anyways till 80.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Trollbane&n=Zerendor
Venoseth
Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:39 am
Unless your armory's currently wrong, you've got Benediction instead of Parry, which I'll never understand. Deflection is more than worthwhile as talents go. Also, when SotP is changed to haste (which was the impression I was under) won't it be less useful for us?
_________________
"Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work."

"Education is an ornament in prosperity and refuge in adversity."
Threatco
Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:59 am
I'm thinking of dropping kings for Templar.
Threatco
Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:23 am
Kings can turn you from a tank that cant complete an encounter to one that can. It's a huge different. But only needed for 25 man raiding. And then when you are not over geared and don't have someone else you can rely on getting it.

Since for now I only do heroics and raids I am over geared for, it doesn't make sense for me to spec for it yet.

But don't forget about it for when you are called on for progression raiding!
Discus
Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:22 am
Is there a talent progression thread/msg anywhere? I got a great talent spec for 70, but I'm now 72 with 2 points to spend and no idea what to do with them (primarily for levelling as tankadin but also tanking 5 mans on way).

All I can find searching is endless debates on to king or not to king.