Skip to content
Maintankadin

I Want to See Big Numbers too!

moduspwnens
Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:48 am

I Want to See Big Numbers too!

Alright, so here's an idea. Maybe it's already been thought of, I didn't find anything using the Search tool.

Very simple. Instead of showing my DAMAGE done to mobs, when I, say, use Exorcism or Judgement, it just multiplies it by the threat multiplier and shows my THREAT! Not a huge change, but I think it'd not only making tanking a little more exciting, but make it easier to see TPS and how much threat is generated by what techniques.

If this exists, what is it? If not, would you use it? I think it'd be a fun and helpful mod to use.
_________________
Stormreaver US

Modus | Governor
Gotwa
Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:49 am
Hmm sounds partially complicated yet somewhat not. I'd definitely use it Very Happy
Gotwa
Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:06 am
Makes sense. I'm terrible at math, so I figured it'd be another multiplicative stacking if you had RF/AW/Misery and stuff, guess that's why I avoid theorycrafting and mod writing :O
Kaelie
Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:50 am
This would rock. A lot.
_________________

Azulito
Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:46 am
I R teh sux @ computerz. But i would like to see this mod Smile it might get a little confusing, maybe... but it'd still be pretty cool.
_________________
Levantine
Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:01 am
I DEMAND SNAKEY CODE THIS IN HIS SPARE TIME! IF HE DOESN'T KNOW .lua THEN I DEMAND HE LEARN IT AND THEN CODE THIS IN HIS SPARE TIME!
_________________


5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 4/5 Hyjal

Funstrider, Vashjina and Archilol can go diaf
Fivelives
Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:05 pm
Maybe see if Chloe would code this as a plugin for tankadin? Seems like it'd be a pretty good plugin on its own, and it'd be something that the palatank thief wouldn't have.
Balendro
Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:25 pm
I would *love* an addon that did this. I would have it's beebies.
_Chloe
Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:03 pm
STT - Scrolling Threat Text?
_________________

"I'll stand in the back and wave my hands like this."