Skip to content
Maintankadin

Updating your UI

Bobu
Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:37 pm

Updating your UI

So today i was looking addons list to update it today. Here's a pic of just half of them:




and i was like "shit I have to update all of this" so i use my mad sick google skills and come up with this really awesome tool to update your UI.

It's called WUU

It updates your addons, so you don't have to do it from there orginal site.
_________________
Fat gurlz are hard to kidnap...i've tried...it's not worth it.
-Meeka
Guillex
Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:42 pm
Scanned with McAfee Enterprise 8.5.0i, updated April 1, 2008.

No viruses/malware found
_________________
Official thread killer

Levantine
Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:51 pm
I normally just purge shiz whenever a big patch hits, and use JWU nowadays. It can download from curse and wowinterface if you tell it what site etc etc. Just do it as you go. =]
_________________
Bobu
Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:07 pm
o well this one does it in one shot soo...
_________________
Fat gurlz are hard to kidnap...i've tried...it's not worth it.
-Meeka
Levantine
Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:10 pm
More important note. Why the crap do you have so much in your AddOn folder? Do you actually use it all?
_________________
Bobu
Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:06 pm
yeah i do i love addons
_________________
Fat gurlz are hard to kidnap...i've tried...it's not worth it.
-Meeka
Bluejam
Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:34 pm
So MonkeyQuest actually got updated at some point, and seemingly a 2.4 version is on the way...
I missed it loads when it broke way back when, so moved to nQuestlog, which I'm very happy with. Maybe I'll keep checking curse and see if a new one surfaces anytime soon. Certainly the author hasn't updated the main site in nearly a year.
_________________
Maethoriel
Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:24 pm
Your addon folder is not bloated at all. You are running disembedded libraries
and splitted addons. All Libs that would normaly hang around in
%ADDON%\Libs\ are directly in your addon dir.
Also note stuff like Cartographer and BigWigs, this is one addon split in more
folders. Nothing to worry about. Wink
_________________
Levantine
Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:54 am
Lawl, he is too. xD

I just saw my broken margins and gawked.
_________________
Gerilith
Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:15 am
JWoWUpdater is what I use. And it is able to include every addon site, too.
_________________

Cauze blizzard begins to let healing suck.
Bobu
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:23 am
hey Gerl can you post up a link of Jwowupdater Plz
_________________
Fat gurlz are hard to kidnap...i've tried...it's not worth it.
-Meeka