I use ClosetGnome, and am happy enough with it that I don't feel the need to bother with trying Outfitter or Itemrack.
Things I like:
- easy to select outfits.
- shows clickable item links for anything it can't load. This is great for looking at quest rewards for healing upgrades (which are in my bank).
- easy to create a new set.
- queues armor changes until combat is over.
Things I dislike:
- I can't figure out how to DELETE a set, short of hand-editing the settings file (which is pretty easy, to be fair).
- I can't figure out how to make a "naked" set (for my hunter's FD/naked

).
- Upgrading an item with enchants or gems counts as a "new" item, and so I need to re-save my sets that might use it. This is not a big deal, as I re-gem/reenchant items very very rarely.
- Has some issues with queueing multiple sets. If I'm in ret gear ("DPS"), and select "tanking", it swaps over my sword and board ... and if I leave it alone, it will put me in the rest of my tanking gear after I leave combat. However, if before combat ends I swap BACK to "DPS" (to get my 2H back, whatever), it still puts me in tanking gear (and sometimes with no weapon equipped). This happens so rarely, though, that Ireally am not all that bothered by it... and hitting the "DPS" or "Tanking" suit option a second time is easy enough once I'm out of combat.