Skip to content
Maintankadin

AnnoyingBuffReminder

Puss
Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:01 am

AnnoyingBuffReminder

/abr fury

saved the raid multiple times Smile

Puss

ps : for those that don't know this addon : It tell you in a way you can't miss that your RF just ran out , or that you don't have it up Smile
_________________
Oramac
Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:30 pm
link for the lazy?
_________________
Worldie
Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:36 pm
I fixed the RF issue with Power Auras by letting it draw a HUGE red shield in case my RF wears off in combat. I just cannot miss it.
_________________

Worldie
Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:15 pm
Since when Oo

I just noticed it's the same for me, but it worked out of party before.
_________________

Widdox
Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:54 am
ABR works fine for me. but I highly suggest you get something.
_________________
Ardraaken
Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:03 am
Palatank from WoWace.com has a feature to tell you when RF wears off... full screen glowing logo and an audible alarm (which frankly scares the crap out of me when I'm not expecting it!).
gideon77
Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:28 pm
Ugh, I just had a horrible experience of forgetting it. Not once, but twice. Sad

Which one will tell you when its not up AND has faded? Sad
Pryncess
Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:31 pm
I use tankadin. What else is there?