Re: Keybindings
I recently swapped from a hybrid click/keybind set up to a full keybind set up. It takes some getting used to, but be patient with yourself. Whatever you use as keybinds, it will make raiding difficult if you don't take some time in old world raids/dungeons or on a target dummy to practice with them.
If you are moving to keybinding for wrist pain issues (why I did it primarily) consider swapping over from wasd to esdf for movement. Also, bind strafe left and strafe right in place of the look left and look right keys. You will have to relearn so much swapping to keybinding from clicking that moving to esdf at the same time is relatively painless. For me, using keybinds and esdf has significantly lowered wrist pain. I bind most commonly used spells to w, shift w, ctrl w, and r, shift r, and ctrl r. I also use the two cast sequence macros from the macro sticky for the 969 rotation, though I do have the abilities on my bars elsewhere and with alternate keybindings. Other easy to reach key binds with esdf movement are: t, g, a, v, q, 2, 3, and 4 along with all the shifts and ctrls for them. I caution against putting anything with a cast time on 2, 3, 4 - when I had heals on those I often fumbled heals while tanking (and not to a good result lol). I have small hands so have always found shift and ctrl modifiers hard to use - moving to esdf made those modifiers more accessible.
I also suggest you make your bar mod show keybindings on the buttons, scale the button size up 100% from what it you are used to (for a week till you are used to the keybinds). Doing so will make anything you have not memorized easy to see. Resist the urge to click, better to be slow and use the keybinding after looking up what it is than to click - you are trying to break the clicking habit not re enforce it with new positions. After a week or two of the new keybinds, start scaling down the size of your bars again with the goal of ultitmately removing them entirely from UI (or making them only show on mouseover).
Also, start with an approximation and focus on learning 2 to 3 keybinds at one time. I probably bound my w, r, g, t skills right the first try but the shift, ctrl modifiers, a, 2, 3, 4, etc all got moved around over the course of 2 or 3 days till I found what I needed to have where.
Good luck!