Skip to content
Maintankadin

Script to one click search the AH

Majiben
Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:13 am

Script to one click search the AH

I was wondering what the commands would be to search the AH for an item in one click but not necessarily in my bag.

I manually price the gems I post on the AH and some other assorted items in addition to looking for supplies not necessarily in my bag. I would like a macro that would search for a preset item, say frostweave cloth when I clicked it. This would be a huge quality of life increase for me.

Also if I could also get it to display the remaining number of said item in my bag that would be useful too. I think the command was something along the lines of /show # ItemName
amunstorr
Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:25 pm

Re: Script to one click search the AH

I dont know about a script but auctioneer advanced does all that for me, just have to use the search function in that little hidden tab on the side under your minimap.
There is actually alot of functionanlity in it.
IDK, maybe looking for something else to macro?