Here's a VERY simple castsequence macro:
/castsequence reset=5 Crusader Strike, Judgement of Light
If I hit the macro, wait 5 seconds, then hit it again, it will chain cast Crusader Strike
If I spam the macro, it will cast CS, JoL, CS, JoL, ...
UNTIL
the CS cooldown catches up with JoL:
0: CS, 1.5: JoL, 6: CS, 9.5: JoL, 12: CS, 17.5: JoL, 19: CS ...
At this point, the macro should reset @ 24, and cast CS again.
But IT NEVER DOES.
The 5 second reset doesn't work when spammed like this. It continually tries to cast JoL, until finally @ 25.5: JoL is cast again, and CS @ 27. Needless to say, CS never again resets before JoL, and never gets priority, eventhough the castsequence should reset and allow CS to take priority again.
I have tried this with reset=3, and I have the same problem.
What gives?
cordelia
Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:19 pm
