I'm thinking about redoing my UI to include a viewport. I use a widescreen monitor, so does it just reshape the normal view to fit the new available area? Any additional things I should know concerning a widescreen setup with a viewport (don't really want to end up looking at an envelope, if you know what I mean). Reccomended mods/general tips? I use a Mac, most addons work as normal but I've found certain graphical addons don't (like the animated portraits in AG_uf) so if anyone knows if that'll make a difference it'd be appreciated, otherwise I'll just try a few and see what works.
Lastly I plan to have my minimap (Sexymap) on the lower half of the screen, maybe bottom left or bottom right. I can do this now but it leaves the blizzard deafult buff-icons floating next to where the minimap would normally be, whereas I would want them in the top right corner. I used to use MoveEverything back in the day, is there still something like that around? Maybe another addon that will just allow me to place the bufficons where I want them?
Thanks in advance!
