Skip to content
Maintankadin

Bartender help needed

Selgar
Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:44 am

Bartender help needed

So I migrated from Dominos to Bartender and I have noticed that my roll box is gone. I get no pop up on loot when loot needs to be rolled on. Dominos had a roll box area Bartender does not (that I can find). Apparently something is also overriding the default roll box as well. Anyone else have this issue or know of other addons that could be blocking the default roll box?

The only other add ons I use that I would think may have an effect on it are Xloot but I dont think that has a roll box modifier in it.

Sucks making everyone wait 3 min for roll to time out lol.
Guillex
Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:57 am

Re: Bartender help needed

Actually, I'm pretty sure XLoot has a roll box modifier. May want to dig a little deeper into the config.
Ard
Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:31 am

Re: Bartender help needed

Definately not bartender causing that, Bartender is one of the few addons I use and have no issues at all.
Selgar
Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:07 pm

Re: Bartender help needed

Disabled Xloot the other day hoping that was the problem. It wasn't. Im starting to think that there is some leftover config file somewhere that is trying to use the Dominos roll box that isnt installed anymore but there are soooo many config files I dont know where to look.
Robin de tolens
Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:01 pm

Re: Bartender help needed

Once I had a customizable roll box with bartender but that was BT3 iirc, I don't think there's one in BT4. You just get the original one.