Skip to content
Maintankadin

Refresh of Divine Plea

Hebberig
Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:35 pm

Refresh of Divine Plea

Hi all,

I use ElkBuffBars for Buffs etc but I don't see Divine Plea refresh. Perhaps i'm not looking right (it's to the right of my screen and between a lot of other buff stuff) or looking at the wrong addon for this. Should I use something like DoTimer/ClassTimer for this?

Any hints/tips are very welcome.
Dakiros
Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:50 pm

Re: Refresh of Divine Plea

It refreshes when you hit something in melee. If you aren't seeing it refresh then you either don't have the talent or you aren't hitting anything.
Hebberig
Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:07 pm

Re: Refresh of Divine Plea

I have the talent and i'm hitting stuff. It's even in the combatlog! So it's mostly a visual thing.

I'll try to separate the buff from it's current place in EBB tonight and see what happens during the raid.
Hebberig
Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Re: Refresh of Divine Plea

Well, I tested it:

ElkBuffBar does show it and it refreshes. I moved it to somewhere more visible to me and works like charm.

I must have been partially blind or so :S
badgermonkey
Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:12 am

Re: Refresh of Divine Plea

Elkanos shows it for me, as does ClassTimer.
fuzzygeek
Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:50 am

Re: Refresh of Divine Plea

I have a special EBB bar set up to track DP and other "critical" buffs set up outside the morass of raidbuffs. Highly recommend trying that.
Pizbit
Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:34 am

Re: Refresh of Divine Plea

You probably just missed it with all the other very short term buffs you have in combat.
HoTs, priest shields, crit heal buffs, etc etc, all jumping around as they get refreshed:)