10-man Kel'thuzad:

Our healers were weak today, so I decided to start spamming Sacred Shield as much as possible. I had a huge threat lead. Everything looked good. Kel'thuzad suddenly moves across the room. WTF? Oh, I died... Oh... shadow fissure.

"Sorry guys, I was spamming Sacred Shield on the raid, using my mouseover macro and staring at grid, and didn't notice the BIG FUCKING SHADOW FISSURE under my toon."

So, in order to avoid this in the future, I figure some sort of macro that would spam sacred shield on the raid would work well.

Something like:


/cast [target=raid1] Sacred Shield
/cast [target=raid2] Sacred Shield
/cast [target=raid3] Sacred Shield
/cast [target=raid4] Sacred Shield
/cast [target=raid5] Sacred Shield


But it would have to be in a castsequence. And 25 raid memebers? that's a long-ass macro.
So, how would you suggest this be done? Can this be scripted?

Any suggestions?
_________________