The idea is that you can look at omen and see who's crawling up your ass on threat meters, then use clique and your raid frames to easily Salve the target with a click of the mouse.
(Nevermind that this is a priest macro page, it shows you the syntax)
The problem with most macro resources I've found is that the info is out of date.
So yes, while a simple Google search would have answered your question, if you'd like to know more about the intricacies of WoW macros, good luck finding an up-to-date page. _________________
Warlocks seem to be about the only class I've had to salv. Everyone else is pretty good about taking care of their own threat issues, and most of the time, they can just go nuts because my threat generation is good enough.
Due to that, I just click the button as well. _________________