Skip to content
Maintankadin

Mark Target

Gustov
Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Mark Target

does anyone have the macros for marking targets? ive lost mine.
_________________
fuzzygeek
Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:26 pm
/script SetRaidTarget("[target name]",N);

N = 1-8

1 star
2 circle
3 diamond
4 triangle
5 moon
6 square
7 cross
8 skull


This thing?
_________________
Gustov
Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:13 pm
yeah. that thing Razz
_________________
Macavity
Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:43 am
Why so complicated? Just eats up your action bars und makro places...

Just set your keybinds to Numpad 1-9 Very Happy
_________________
Palidyna
Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:56 pm
Marking? I thought prot pallys just pull everything... Very Happy
_________________
Palidyna- 80 Blood Elf-Burning Legion
Non
Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:45 am
I use OPie addon and its amazing


Koatanga
Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:18 pm
I use two marking systems, depending on need.

The basic is MarkMyTarget, which places a raid icon of my choice on whatever I am currently targeting. This is quite handy for AoE pulls, just in case the DPS actually cares what individual thing I am facing (they don't).

For full raid marking, I use MagicMarker. I have the hotkey set to Control, so if I hold down Control and mouseover targets, it marks them in a pre-specified marking order.

I can think of two fights in Naxx where I actually use MagicMarker - the rest of the time it's all MarkMyTarget.