Skip to content
Maintankadin

Target marking add-on

Archimeades
Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:58 am

Target marking add-on

I know there is an add-on that displays the marking symbols (skull, X, moon etc) as a small bar, allowing you to simply click on them to mark the mob. I can't find it listed here, and I'm at work so it takes too long to load up the massive UI thread pics. Anyone know what mod does this?
_________________
vikemosabe
Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:18 am
I haven't used it as yet, but I've heard of ezicons.

You simply dbl click a mob and it brings up a radial menu with the icons.

Don't know if it's Wrath compatible.
Spectrum
Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:18 am
OPie
_________________


No really, I'm not addicted.
Doktah
Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:55 am
Iconhelper from curse
_________________
fuzzygeek
Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:55 pm
I personally have keybinds for marks; ` is skull so I can bounce it around easily; shift-f1-f8 for marking on the fly. I know a lot of people also keybind 1-8 on their key pads for click-and-type marking.

I'm of the opinion that if it takes more than 2 actions to assign a target, it takes too long.
_________________
Slavke
Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:28 pm
I also use keybinds for my raid marks, the num pad works wonders. So I just click each mob and can hit the kill order in under 2 seconds, getting CC marks up at the same time too.

I sometimes forget to turn on num lock though. -.-
_________________
Archimeades
Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:47 am
I was looking for Lucky Charms2. Great little addon, simple but it works well. Comes with a ready check button, too.
_________________