Skip to content
Maintankadin

Voyeur

Dunkan
Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:09 pm

Voyeur

OK, I have this idea for a combat log-type enhancement.

Basically I want to be able to set a player as the player I am "watching" and then see exactly what spells etc are being used and when both on a timeline and in relation to their cooldowns.

Does such a mod exist?

If not, who wants to code it?
_________________
Khaz'goroth Oceanic
_Chloe
Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:13 pm
1)Set Player as focus.
2)Use Unit Frame Mod to turn on casting bars and such for your focus.
3)????????
4)Profit.
_________________

MainTankadin UI/Addon Forums Moderator
unlimit
Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:01 am
I believe he wants a mod so he doesn't actually have to do that Chloe :s
Kuripari
Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:47 am
So you want the mod to be able to track their cooldowns?

And you want this.. I assume.. for opposing mobs? or only players? or both?
_________________
Kuripari Level 70 0/55/6 - Skywall US Horde
Dunkan
Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:46 pm
For monitoring new raid members reallly. I woyld rather find out then and there that my <insert class here> is not using his <insert ability here>.
_________________
Khaz'goroth Oceanic
Tronden
Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:53 pm
Hey - based on the name of this thread, I really expected to see some surprise ass in here... Where is the love?
_________________
Tronden of Runetotem (US)
Guildmaster <Guardians of Azeroth>
_Chloe
Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:00 pm
Break apart their dps or hps using recount? I'm trying to find a solution using current setups without having to resort to making a noob watch or something addon.
_________________

MainTankadin UI/Addon Forums Moderator
aka
Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:58 am
WowCardioRaid.

you're welcome.
_________________
Akadurgrim (Ysondre EU) <Wild>
Tankadin/healadin/retadin
Dunkan
Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:40 am
Actually after a real time, online browser version. Hmm, maybe a custom combat log?
_________________
Khaz'goroth Oceanic