Skip to content
Maintankadin

Loot addon suggestions?

Lunchbox
Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Loot addon suggestions?

What addons would you guys suggest for a raid leader to keep track of loot and to simplify loot rolls. I'm the raid leader and Gm of the guild and it gets aggravating when I see 10/25 rolls for a random green or blue fill up my chat log. I knew their use to be an option to turn that off in interface, but I cannot find it. Also, I use prat but does that have an option for that?


Anywho, I'm looking for a simple but useful addon to help me keep loot clutter out of my chat log and to keep better track of things in the raid setting.

Thank you.

~LB
_________________
You know you want too....

Wolvar
Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:16 pm
Look for the option in interface called simple loot or something. It's still there.

Dunno bout loot tracking mods. I'd be interested in that as well.
Rumzy
Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:26 pm
I used to just set master loot to epic quality. Then whoever's turn to loot it is gets the green/blues that drop from trash. No reason for everyone to roll on them, its still random.

Before that I would pick up all boe stuff, do a /roll 10 or /roll 25 and hand it to whoever matched the # on my raid frame. But that just seemed like a waste of time, so just let people pick it up.
_________________
Lurker Supreme
Zironic
Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:34 pm
Oh, I just realised you mean the need/greed rolls.

They're part of system messages, you can configure your Prat addon to output system messages to another seperate frame so it doesn't clutter your chat.

Personally I have a frame called guild which contains party/raid/guild/officer/special channels and then leave the frame general for crap like /1 /2 /3 /LFG /system /mobs /emotes /random crap i'm not interested in.
_________________
Wolvar
Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:28 pm
Where does it export the data? ...nad is the export realtime or have to be manually launched?
_________________
Wolvar
Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:01 pm
It gives you optional export formats (5 of them iirc) so I expect there's an out of game export function. I can't find any info on how to do it tho'.
_________________
Wolvar
Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:29 pm
Got it thanks. Now if I could just figure out how to convert XML to HTML. Confused
_________________
Wolvar
Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:38 am
Found one, thanks for the tip.
_________________