Skip to content
Maintankadin

Where's this from?

Gamingdevil
Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:47 am

Where's this from?

So I have this annoying button around my minimap, as shown below:


It's in my way and I have no idea where it's from.
_________________
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
_Chloe
Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:49 am
Ace Config. Got it recently when I messed around with CaithUI. Basically you should be able to disable the minimap button in its options.
_________________

MainTankadin UI/Addon Forums Moderator
Gamingdevil
Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:08 am
And any idea of where to find that. It's not under my Interface options and typing /ace doesn't really bring anything up either.
_________________
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
_Chloe
Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:44 am
Click the button, then its under ace pref's if I remember right.
_________________

MainTankadin UI/Addon Forums Moderator
_Chloe
Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:05 am
Crap.


_________________

MainTankadin UI/Addon Forums Moderator
calthas
Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:41 am
The equivalent slashcommand is /rock

Since rock is the name of the config interface.
_________________