Skip to content
Maintankadin

Power Spark marker macro

Arcand
Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:11 am

Power Spark marker macro

So I was trying to make a macro that would mark Malygos's power sparks with a skull to get DPS on them that little bit faster. I never did get it working quite right.

This isn't a copy because I'm at work - the following is pseudocode for what I was trying to do:

cleartarget
targetexact Power Spark
mark skull
target malygos
autoattack

Without benefit of any references, here's how I think the code should look:
/cleartarget
/targetexact Power Spark
/script SetRaidTargetIcon("target", 8);
/target Malygos
/autoattack

Corrections? Additions? ASCII facepalms?
_________________
"Almost silent, but watchful and helpful."
Noradin
Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:52 am
Make it:
Thels
Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:46 am
Ain't it safer to set your focus to your target, and at the end of the macro, set your target to your focus?

That is, assuming you can't set the Power Spark as your focus directly, which would make things even easier.
_________________


Zoe's guide to building your tankadin