Skip to content
Maintankadin

Bag UI Suggestions

JUSTISE
Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:51 pm

Bag UI Suggestions

Just wondering, does anyone here use UImods for their Bags? Recommendations/pix plz Wink THnx
_________________
moduspwnens
Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:17 pm
Baudbag. It combines all your bags seamlessly into one bag and has look that feels like the standard bag interface. It also automatically saves your bank contents each time you check out your bank so you can look at them from somewhere else. It's very easy to use. I like it a lot.
_________________
Collecting mounts? Check this out.
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Samud
Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:20 pm
Bagnon is quite neat as well, it puts the bags all together and saves the contents of your inventory and bank on ALL characters that can be accessed by any character. Really handy for those that have mules Smile Also it has a search feature so you can just type what you need to grab from the bags/bank.
_________________
Tuberon
Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:21 am
ArkInventory.

Tends towards a little heavy on memory, but highly customizable.
_________________
Warning: Above poster makes no claims to validity or sanity of said post.

Also... cake.
hoho
Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:24 am
Baggins. Stacks the unstackable and sorts by custom filters. I like it Smile
phaqueue
Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:12 am
I've used both bagnon and arkinventory... I love being able to look at my bank from other characters and when I'm not at the bank...

either of these work just fine for what you want... bagnon will also color the border of the item based on rarity - which can make it easier to see what you're doing sometimes...
_________________
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" -Douglas Adams
Vrego
Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:02 pm
Yeah i agree, Baggins is wonderful. I love it, can't live without it. The same thing with Pallypower, best paladin addon ever.
Chunes
Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:30 pm
I use baudbag.

I have little need for sorting/stacking etc of certain items and I tend to have issues w/ items i don't want being grouped together being grouped together by the bag mod's whim.

Baudbag is great for one thing: consolidating all the default bags into one big one. You can specify which bags to include, the columns/rows, item coloring and the color of the actual bag frame.

that's really all i could ask for in a bag mod.

Very Happy
_________________
Holyhomer
Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:50 pm
Combuctor is the only one worth mentioning.
Gracerath
Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:30 am
ArkInventory + MrPlow

If either of these mods ever break and are not continued, that will be the day I quit WoW!
_________________
Bye space sword!
Knaughty
Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:49 pm
Have used all of the above, but currently use ArkInventory.

Custom stacks is very nice. My quest items end up in one pile, consumables in another, BoEs in a third, grey junk in a 4th.

Walk to mail-box, bulk mail BoEs to AH Mule & DE alt. Border colour helps pick (greens -> DE, Blues -> AH).

Turn to vendor, sell trash.

ArkInventory also has built-in restack tool that is very quick. Don't need Mr Plow.
_________________
This isn't the "Offtankadin" forum.
Knaughty of the Nightfall.
Basic FAQ and Advanced FAQ