Ive recently been able to get 103% avoidance with the old libram and HS up. And I made a macro so that I can just equip the Libram of Repentance, and when i need to spam a judgement, it swaps in the Libram of Obstruction casts a judgement then swaps the old Libram of Repentance in.
/equip Libram of Obstruction
/cast Judgement of Light
/equip Libram of Repentance
what happens though is, it only casts the judgement (giving me the Buff in the process) but doesnt switch in the old libram. I have to spam it twice so that I get the Libram of Repentance back into my equiped slot.
Is there another way to do this macro so that it switches in the old libram without having to spam the same key again? I can work with this in anycase, but if anyone has a better way can you please let me know. THanks
_________________


