Skip to content
Maintankadin

3.0 Post Patch 696969 Macro

towelliee
Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:54 am

3.0 Post Patch 696969 Macro

Does anyone have this handy for current tanking not for WOTLK tanking?

Would be greatly appreciated.
_________________
majorwoo
Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:42 am
there is a hole in the rotation due to not having our shield slam until lvl 75, so most people are simply mashing buttons.
_________________
somegaijin42
Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:11 am
Why rely on a macro instead of button mashing anyway? Wouldn't you rather have the flexibility of *knowing* what to cast next, instead of just hitting '1' again? I'd prefer to know off the top of my head what I just cast and am just about to cast, and be free to do the mental math of "Can I cast Exorcism (Wings, Seal, et.al.) without throwing off my rotation?" Some macros work to make life truly easier -- the old RD macro anyone? -- while some just serve as a crutch to better thinking, adaptability, and reflexes.
_________________
Guillex
Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:13 am
One thing that I like about the new MSBT is that, when an ability is ready, it clicks in my headset.

I know if I've thrown off my rotation if I hear 2-4 clicks in a row, so it's helping me develop a better sense of what I should be pressing, and when.
_________________
Official thread killer

twinkfist
Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:47 am
i'm just waiting for smarter people than myself to make a macro i could use. i tried making one myself one time....hence..one time...it was horrible.