Skip to content
Maintankadin

Target by threat table for HoSalv?

firstamendme
Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:40 am

Target by threat table for HoSalv?

A few of my friends transferred their mains back to my server for Wrath and are walking around in full sunwell gear. I rerolled a tank to play in our casual 10 man guild, but found that, because of the massive gear difference, some of them creep up to me on threat. Hand of Salvation became incredibly useful, but I was wondering if there is an easier way to use it.

Is there a way to write a macro to target the person currently #2 on my target's aggro table and cast HoSalv? I'm not a fan of mouseover macros as my computer is ancient and laggy with those.

Thanks!
_________________
70 Tankadin: Firstamendme, Spirestone server
moduspwnens
Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:21 am
I'm not sure if Omen lets you click on people in its own window to select them. If it does, your next best bet would probably be a mouseover macro and that window.
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
majorwoo
Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:32 am
omen doesn't work with clique casting, so I'd assume not with mouseover (they are not raid frames)

I'd love to get omen able to mouseover/salv someone, that would be perfect though
_________________