Skip to content
Maintankadin

GridStatusThreat & Threat library

Dianora
Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:59 am

GridStatusThreat & Threat library

Well, this plugin to Grid hasn't been updated since August. Does anyone know if it's still being supported? It's throwing up error message with Threat library every time someone joins or leave the party.
_________________
Makaijin
Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:28 pm
It's throwing up those errors because it's trying to access the Threat-Lib used by Omen2 and other ace based threat info. Since Omen3 now uses the blizz API so the Threat-Lib is obsolete, and isn't installed by default now.
_________________
Dianora
Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:16 pm
Yeah, I remove it, and still get the notification of people getting aggro.

Now I only need to get Pitbull to fix its annoying problem of my unholy death knight with the semi-permanent ghoul not triggering molten core related threat library error message whenever I mount/dismount or entering/leaving inn. Fairly annoying.
_________________