Skip to content
Maintankadin

Big Wigs Missing Dependencies in 3.0

Fenira
Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:11 pm

Big Wigs Missing Dependencies in 3.0

Hello, so I downloaded Big Wigs, and copied all the files over to my addons folder in program files, basically what I'm getting is when in game at the addons page I'm getting from Big Wigs, Dependencies missing, even though it looked like they all went through, it was the RC version of it, but the latest one. Is anyone else having this issue with Big Wigs? Also, Omen itself doesn't show up at all. I don't even see an icon on my mini-map to show it's running any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated! Surprised
_________________

Vent: IP: 99.255.158.141 Port: 3784
Guild: http://figuild.org/
Levantine
Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:22 pm
/omen config

^ That gets the config window to show

/omen toggle

^ That gets the Omen window to show so you can move/resize it.
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて