Skip to content
Maintankadin

Want to move enemy cast bar, anyone know how?

Shoju
Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:34 pm

Want to move enemy cast bar, anyone know how?

I'm currently using move anything, and anything that bartender, and the default ui would give me to position items.

I currently have the cast bar on the portrait, and would like to move it so it's not underneath all the debuff slots, but above the targeting portrait.

Anyone know how I can do that? I can't seem to find something that will move it with what I have.
_________________
My Paladin
Personally MT'd: {11/11 kz}{2/2 gl} {1/1 mag} {6/6 za} {1/6 ssc}
GUILD: {11/11 kz}{2/2 gl} {1/1 mag} {6/6 za} {6/6 ssc} {3/4 TK} {4/5 MH} {3/9 BT}
Vailmar
Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:37 pm
Check out Quartz. It has a vastly improved castbar for you (as well as a swing timer and such) and an enemy cast bar as well.

I believe the various bars can be uncoupled and moved as desired.
_________________
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the hammer I go get and beat you with to show you who's in ruttin' command." -Jayne