Skip to content
Maintankadin

[Pitbull] Stack size too small

Naeldon
Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:54 am

[Pitbull] Stack size too small



On the above picture I have 5 stacks of SoV on a mob, but the debuff stack number is squashed to the bottom right hand corner, and the time till expire dominates the buff face. I assume this is a Pitbull problem, and I'd like it to be so the stack size is where the timer is but I don't know how.

Can anyone help?
Levantine
Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:56 am
Last time I checked Pitbull doesn't put the time till expiry on the frames. I think it'll be OmniCC if you're using it.

I'll just go have a play around now, I definitely know there's a way to increase the font size for the stacks.
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
Snake-Aes
Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:16 am
TOugh question there, but he's talking about the DoT stack levie, just like deadly poison or inner fire. The stack number is indeed kinda small, but i don't remember if that's a configurable thing. It scales with debuff icon size.
_________________
Spankadin in development
Sit vis nobiscum!
Levantine
Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:27 am
FOUND IT!

Target -> Other -> Auras -> the font size slider is immediately above the Frame Debuff Highlight drop-down box.
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
Naeldon
Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:05 am
Winner!

Thanks.