Skip to content
Maintankadin

Block Value Macro?

benwalden
Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:12 am

Block Value Macro?

Hey guys, I'm curious if anybody has direction to make a macro that displays current block value much like the old crush check macro did with avoidance+mitigation.

I've considered T2, but I've been fond of the lightweight one-button-press macros as opposed to addons.

Help?
Ulushnar
Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:13 am
Mouse over your block chance in your defense window.
_________________
Blog


Short version: Stop sucking - Vanifae
thando36
Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:14 pm
tankadin also shows ur current block value
Hollyhell
Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:11 am
I found a mod (called Power Display) that may help with this also. Haven't tried it on my paladin yet, but it should hopefully work for you.
Fizzgig
Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:54 am
Tankadin 2 can be trimmed down to not show you a lot of fluff stuff. Just uncheck boxes and you can actually have it show you just BV if you really wanted to.
_________________