Skip to content
Maintankadin

Pitbull Question

PopOmatic
Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:05 am

Pitbull Question

I can't seem to figure out how to get the box around character portraits to go away. You know that slightly opaque box? I was able to set opacity so I couldn't see it around the health and power bars, but how do I do it for the portrait?
Levantine
Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:11 am
Doesn't much matter since I don't think Pitbull is working with 3.0 yet.
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
PopOmatic
Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:17 am
well suppose it worked... how would you do it?
Levantine
Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:30 am
.....I'd go play around with it for you but the servers are down. D:
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
AusDante
Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:18 pm
2 cents worth

Not sure how to get what you want to work, but Pitbull does work on 3.0 I have been using it since yesterday with no issues.
PopOmatic
Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:27 am
Anyone know? I can make the box around health and power pars completely invisible, but the box around portraits you can still see. Its fairly transparent, but I'd love to make it go away completely.
trellian
Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:34 am
i'm using pitbull just fine with 3.0

mind you i'm using Pitbull3 (which is still under development)
but sofar, it's working flawlessly
_________________
Sytaena
PopOmatic
Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:48 am
yea mine is working fine too, Im just wondering how to do do what I stated earlier. Anyone know?