Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

Levantine
Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:01 am

Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

Alrighty, with the advent of 3.0 and Wrath, it's now time for a fresh new interface thread. \o/

Try to keep the thread spam free, guys. We want people's interfaces in here, not mindless 'ZOMGPLZUPLOADKTHX' posts. I'm fairly sure _Chloe will agree with me when I say they're annoying and pointless. I may be going out on a limb, but I daresay any such posts would be deleted.

If you want to ask for an upload, do it in a PM.

Having said that, constructive critiquing is for sure allowed.

Huzzah! 3.0!

<3 Levie
_Chloe
Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:09 am
Spam posts (lol yours sucks [THIS INCLUDES YOU TOO LORE]) will be deleted and please follow this format.

Image(s)

Comments

Addons Used

And yes please ask for uploads in PM's.
_Chloe
Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:31 am
Image

Addons:
Image

This is my Beta UI. Woot!
Invisusira
Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:14 am
Also, here is my new (slightly bad-ass) interface
Image
Duraz0rz
Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:39 pm
Image

Bartender 4 + X-Perl = <3

Party/raid frames depend on if I'm prot or holy. I usually move party/raid frames all the way to the left near Pallypower, and closer to center if i'm healing.
Duzzit
Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:59 pm
ImageImage

spartan, bits of x pearl, omen, buffbars,and a few others I guess.
Levantine
Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:10 am
Vyill, holy crap that's amazing. Is that castbar Quartz?
Vyill
Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:36 am
Haha, had to love that.
And the castbar is AzCastBar, and apparently I forgot to give credit to the actual author O.o I wish I was that cool :'(

Actually... I don't know who the author is O.o

About time I get off my arse and make my own since everything I hear about is bugged like all hell in 3.0.2 guess it's a good time to do it.

Scratch that like half the addons this guy uses are made by him... and I like them, they're nice and hella minimalistic.
Vyill
Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:37 am
I just kind of pulled this out of my arse, I had to stop though as Prat and Omen were beginning to make me cranky. Feel free to criticize and/or offer tips.

Image
Levantine
Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:46 am
That's actually not too bad. I'd change the power text colour on the unit frames though. It might just be me, but it seems a little jarring to try and read. Would like to see how it looks in combat though.
Korath
Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:13 am
Vyill I love it, I want it!

If you got a spare few minutes can you list what that is apart from the AzCastBars?
Vyill
Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:16 am
Levantine wrote:That's actually not too bad. I'd change the power text colour on the unit frames though. It might just be me, but it seems a little jarring to try and read. Would like to see how it looks in combat though.


Roger that capitan! I'll probably go more in depth with it once I can figure out how to use the updated pitbull and omen, they have a few things setup differently : /

@Korath: I'm going to assume your talking about the first screenshot.
AzCastBar
AzCastBarOptions
BadBoy
Butsu
CargBags
CargBags_Kosken
Chicchai
ClosetGnome
CorkIt
Fane
GreedBeacon
HatTrick
HBar
HBarHide
Hgraphics
HHerbLocator
HPanel
HScale
HSlasher
Htracking
LibMobHealth-4.0
LolTip
LynLocation
LynStats
MikScrollingBattleText
MSBTOptions
oCD
oChat
oGlow
OPie
oSh*t
oTaxi
oUF
oUF_Kosken
oUF_Spark
pBuff
teknicolor
teksLoot
Valuation
ZimUtils