Skip to content
Maintankadin

Mob Marking Mod

Jirroll
Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:40 pm

Mob Marking Mod

Is there a mod out there to quickly assist in Mob marking? Maybe like a radial menu that appears over a target or something? I've been looking around, but haven't found anything yet.
Makaijin
Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:21 pm
Wouldn't it be faster if you binded the markings to a bunch of keys? Personally I have mine bound from 1-9 on the number keypad, 1-8 for the eight icons and with 9 for removing the marks.
_________________
Andox
Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:03 pm
I would recommend Bauds Marking (I don´t remember the name, but something with 'baud' in it). It opens up a menu much like the oPie one when you press the hotkey.
_________________
Dyrcyn
Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:08 am
I use TargetCharms, it's nothing fancy but still works for me.

Just puts the 8 marks in a line on your screen and a blank square for removing marks. You can change the order or orientation of the marks on your screen as well.
_________________

http://the-kabal.guildlaunch.com/
Epimer
Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:47 am
Radial menu, you say? SimpleRaidTargetIcons does this; you ctrl+click or double-click on the mob, a radial icon pops up over the mob, and you select the mark you want.

Brilliant little addon, excellent for marking in-combat too.
Aeran
Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:49 am
was there one to just put a skull automatically on anything you judged?
_________________
Jirroll
Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:17 am
Thanks Guys. I think that Baud one is just what Im looking for.
Sober
Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:06 am
I just make macros for the first 5 in my KO (Skull X Star Square Moon). Bind them to keys using bongos then I just hide that action bar.

But it makes for uber fast marking.
_________________
Aranbenjo
Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:40 am
i use hot key in the numberpad ...
it's useful to set target mark on the fly using tab to move orund them ...
_________________
The savior of the broken,the beaten and the damned

Aranbenjo.Thunderhorn.EU