Skip to content
Maintankadin

lil ora2 assistance if you please

DeadMilliken
Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:08 am

lil ora2 assistance if you please

Basically, I had to switch guilds recently, the guild I am trying out for enforces use of ora2.

I haven't been able to get a solid answer as to what "exactly" they use it for. I have installed it and I basically was wanting it to run somewhat hidden in the background till I got used to it more. Possibly either leave it hidden in the background or slowly add in what I do like (*or possibly overtime replace my current UI raid frames with it)

Currently I'm using a combination of Pitbull and PerfectRaid for my frames
(Pitbull for self, target, target of target and 5man parties)
(PerfectRaid for 25/BG frames).

Now all that our of the way, what do I need to make sure I leave enabled on my client end so that the officers/raiders can do whatever it is they want to do. (*Basically which functions are not self functions but leader/assist controlled that I need to make sure not to fuck with)

Thank you.
_________________
jere
Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:24 am
Just have it installed basically.
_________________
QuantumDelta
Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:02 am
They probably use it to check slackers consumables/resistances/durability/a few other things.

It also tracks timers (DI/Rebirth/Ankh).

It's really useful for raid leaders.
_________________