Skip to content
Maintankadin

Bartender3 keybinds problem

Jobalq
Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:34 am

Bartender3 keybinds problem

Actually I prefer Bartender3 over other bar mods but i am facing this problem when trying to keybind my bars:

On the Blizzard keybands section i only see displayed Bar 1 and not my other bars. I tried scrolling more down to try to get more options but no luck.


Does anyone has solved this problem with Bartender?
_________________
Teyrocar
Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:05 pm
Same here, it only shows the keybinds for Bar 1.

Also every once and a while the position of the displayed keybinds shifts up slightly and I have to disable/enable that option in Bartender to get them to the correct position.
_________________
KysenMurrin
Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:20 pm
I don't use many keybinds, but I noticed this when setting up the ones I do have. I found that the normal Blizzard options for "bottom left action bar" worked for Bartender's "Bar 6"; not sure about others. Only thing is, it doesn't display the key on the buttons for me, just continues showing the "?".


Edit: Ha. Just looked in the menu again, and found the menu for all the other bars way down at the bottom of the list. No problems for me, now.
_________________
Jobalq
Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:27 pm
I tried to look at the bottom of the list but no luck.

Maybe Bongos is better at keybindings?
_________________
Alceste
Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:07 pm
The Bartender 3 binding for all the bars except bar 1 are listed further down the keybindings list, under the Blizzard action bar keybindings.
_________________
Wyleai
Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:00 pm
I see this:


_________________

Jobalq
Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:25 am
I just installed the latest version of Bartender3. And in the keybinds sections it has now its own tab from Bar 2 to 10.

Bar1 is still in the general bins.

so i think those who have this problem try the newest version from:

http://files/.wowace.com/bartender3/


Thanks for all the help.
_________________
Gerilith
Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:36 pm
BT3 => BT4

Wink
_________________
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
Gerilith
Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:11 am
Allmost all mods on WoWAce are beta versions.

Most of them do work well, though - as BT4 does.
_________________
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.