Skip to content
Maintankadin

LFAddon to announce when a mage in party starts sheeping

Rocketz
Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:45 am

LFAddon to announce when a mage in party starts sheeping

Hey guys, I ran a search of the Addons forum here and couldnt find what I need so here I am making an epic thread myself.

I'm basically looking for an addon that tells me when someone in my party starts to sheep something, similar to the the mage addon that announces when they start casting sheep. I find this very useful when tanking on my druid or warrior, because it can be nice to know that when you swipe or cleave youre not about to break a sheep that doesent yet exist!

Not sure if anyone knows of an addon that will do this? or an addon that could be made to do this.

I've been up all night so I hope this post makes sense Rolling Eyes

Regards,
Rocketz
_________________

Yes, I have ret gear too.
moduspwnens
Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:37 am
ThatJustHappened

It's a mod that lets you announce anything that happens in the combat log, given that you understand how it works. I use it for Mortal Strike, stuns, totem drops, debuffs, etc., but it would most definitely work for this, as well.

After you download the mod, turn it on ("/tjh on", only have to to turn it on once), then use this slash command:

/rule SPELL_CAST_START;;;Polymorph;party:SELF;

It basically says, when anyone classified as party begins casting Polymorph, report it to SELF. It will print the text to your chat log. To make it stand out more, you can use RW in place of SELF for a raid warning, or YELL or SAY. I'm not sure this is exactly what you're looking for, but it would work.
_________________
Stormreaver US

Modus | Governor
Rocketz
Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:36 pm
That's awesome <3

Thanks very much moduspwnen
_________________

Yes, I have ret gear too.
Azterphenix
Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:51 pm
Another good one would be Big Brother, monitor's all that stuff, including who breaks CC'ed targets, and also will tell you when a hunter casts a MD on you to let you know you're good to go.
_________________
Support your closest military member, they work hard for peanuts, and your gratitude has more of an impact than you think.