Skip to content
Maintankadin

I want less numbers on screen - hlep!

Haganomir
Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:29 am

I want less numbers on screen - hlep!

My problem is that I am usualy unable to see anything on bigger pulls, due to all those numbers flashing up on my screen. Heals here, mana gains there, concentrate ticks on 5 mobs, holy shield, ....
and even worse if there is one or two shadowpriests in the group.

I saw some pictures of UI's where you could see:

Consecrate: 8 hits for 666 damage
Holyshield: 4 hits for 1234 damage
7 blocked

Basicaly it would summarise what happened in a period of time and then display this in a single line for each spell.

I saw diffrent ui's so far who had such addons but if you could specificaly point me towards the one that adds the Icon to the spell next to it, I would be even more thankfull than I am already.
_________________
moduspwnens
Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:34 am
I hear Mik's Scrolling Combat Text does this.
_________________
Stormreaver US

Modus | Governor
Dapaladin
Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:36 am
parrot!
_________________
jere
Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:56 am
Parrot and Mik's are both good. I prefer parrot cause it shows item counts when you collect items (handy for farming/questing), but they both will do what you are asking for.
_________________
Lore
Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:05 am
IIRC Mik's and Parrot have identical featuresets, it's mostly just a matter of which configuration screen/font selection you like more.
_________________
I can keep rhythm with no metronome.
Syrcla
Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:55 am
I switched to Parrot 3ish months ago...never looked back.

SCT is terribad!
Jonlo
Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:09 pm
How is Miks better?
_________________
Jonlo
Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:29 pm
SCT.

Don't make me get on IRC and bother you now.
_________________