Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post your tankadin UI here. :P

kanianbe
Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:34 am


Ah, I just love to tinker with my UI...
Lyre
Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:19 am

_________________
Meliora
Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:02 pm
Updated mine for my pali, still trying to get it sorted so it works best for me Smile


_________________
Spectrum
Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:30 pm
I like the background, Mell. I've always wanted to do one of those but I can't find one that seems to fit what I do, and I don't have the photoshop chops to make one myself.
_________________
No really, I'm not addicted.

"The skill-gear curve is steep for small values of skill."

http://armorylite.com/us/Silvermoon/Spectrum
Kaiser
Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:12 pm
I'm really impressed with the way Howizter's looks too, so I've been working on setting one up since I saw Mell's post.

When you get yours all sorted out Mell, mind giving us a list of any extra addons you put with it?

The list it comes with is rather extensive, and I really don't have a clue what half of them are for.
Drianok
Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:33 pm
Nice and Simple... and while Im in combat I have SCT to keep me informed. =)


_________________
Andox
Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:31 am
Thanks again for that UI pack, I really like the way you set up it, nice, clean and everything hidden.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2341/andoxuiul3.png
(Hmm, sorry about the size, but Photoshop is abit bugged for me atm, it won´t patch correctly Crying or Very sad )

Now, I do have some questions about how to configurate some of the Addons you zipped up.

    *How do you acctually fix your keybinds on Bongos 3? I´m VERY unexperienced with your keybinds, and I want to get my oldones in asap. Also, how do I move the bars? I want the bottom bar abit more to the right.

    *There is a addon which do a window that is "0.0 DPS" in the middle of the screen, what addon is that, and is it important or can I disable it?

    *Just above my HP bar in Underhood, see that black window with the "- - -"? Is that important or can I remove, if, how?

    *As you can see I get a buffbar in the middle of the screen, "BoW", isn´t that unnessisary when you haev the buffs to the right?

    *You know the Itemrack like addon, how do I open the config window?

    *The infopart to the right of the chatbox, thta is Bongos, right?

    *Is it possible to change the size of the text in the chat? I can´t find that option anywhere


Thanks!
_________________
Airanna
Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:06 pm
To set keybindings for bongos type /kb then just mouseover the button and press the key you want to bind to it. To manipulate and alter bongos bars type /bongos lock to unlock them, then just type it again when you are done.

The 0.0 dps window is StatBlocks_DPS, you can just disable stat blocks and that module from the addon window if you don't care about seeing it.

The black window with --- in it is a TPS meter, the Stapler plugin for tankadin. You can disable that too if you don't want it.

The bar of blessings is probably a bar I normally have hidden that is left over from back before pallypower came around. When you have bongos unlocked you can shift+right click on a bar to hide it.

To open the Itemrack configuration just right click on the set button (furthest left).

The Info to the right of the chatbox is SLDataText, as is the info at the top middle. (Durability/Guild/Friends) Configuration is listed in Interface > Addons or by typing /sldt.

Right click on the general chat tab and go to chatter settings. All of your chatter settings are contained therein.
_________________
It's AIRSOME!
Airanna
Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:21 pm
/kb just turns on keybinding mode. /bongos lock unlocks bongos so you can alter the sizes of bars/number of buttons/show or hide/set autohiding/etc.

If you mean changing font size in Chatter, there's a font section to set both font typeface and size. Once I'm on wow and can look I'll edit this to tell you exactly where it is.
_________________
It's AIRSOME!
Andox
Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:36 am
Ok, I got it up and running now, one last question, then I stop bothering you Wink How do I unbind every button?
_________________
Levantine
Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:10 am
There's a reset to defaults button in the blizz keybind menu. That should do it.
_________________


5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 4/5 Hyjal

Funstrider, Vashjina and Archilol can go diaf