Skip to content
Maintankadin

TankadinTps - a threat analyzer

Zappi
Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:00 am

Re: TankadinTps - a threat analyzer

*update*

some minor bugs and new thread values for death knights and warriors.
search66
Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:37 pm

Re: TankadinTps - a threat analyzer

Still loving this mod... However... I changed my UI a good bit and am using broker libs... Is there anyway to get the info on a broker display (I use Chocolate bar)?

Thanks!
Zappi
Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:53 pm

Re: TankadinTps - a threat analyzer

I'll have a look at LibDataBroker
search66
Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:30 pm

Re: TankadinTps - a threat analyzer

Zappi wrote:I'll have a look at LibDataBroker


You would so rock.
towelliee
Thu May 14, 2009 3:44 pm

Re: TankadinTps - a threat analyzer

Where can I get an updated version of Tankadintps?
Zappi
Sat May 16, 2009 3:22 pm

Re: TankadinTps - a threat analyzer

from curse, in a few hours. The file needs approval, which takes approx. 2-4 hours.

@search66 sorry, I checked LibDataBroker and it's promising, but I had no time to do all the changes. You could try fubar2broker (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... roker.aspx)
Hadji
Wed May 27, 2009 9:15 am

Re: TankadinTps - a threat analyzer

Just wanted to say "Thank You!" for the great mod. Really usefull tool to know what happened there :)
towelliee
Thu May 28, 2009 6:31 pm

Re: TankadinTps - a threat analyzer

Any see a different in their omen and tankadin tps? tankadin is like sometimes giving me 7-8k tps during fight where omen gives me 4-5...Is there a setting I should know about.
Zappi
Sat May 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: TankadinTps - a threat analyzer

hm .. does this happen in a specific fight or is it a general issue?
Bastien
Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:23 pm

Re: TankadinTps - a threat analyzer

towelliee wrote:Any see a different in their omen and tankadin tps? tankadin is like sometimes giving me 7-8k tps during fight where omen gives me 4-5...Is there a setting I should know about.


I've noticed this too. I don't think it's on specific fights, but I'll try to note it tonight during our raid.

I've also seen some crazy burst numbers, i.e. 120K initial tps on pull. It gradually drops down into normal ranges.