Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post your tankadin UI here. :P

Agonized
Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:17 pm
Lave, the new UI is sexy... available for DL yet?
_________________
Koopa
Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:28 pm
Although I am offhealing in this image, I am using the exact same UI settings when tanking.


_________________
Eas
Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:59 am
unit frames in my screenshot are simply pitbull. if you want the interface and wtf files, please PM me, i'll gladly send them to you.
Rinuk
Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:36 am
That is a sweet looking UI Ryu. Could you send me the download link.
Merial
Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:39 am
This is very much a work in progress especially re: macros and bindings, but I like the way it's shaping up. It's LaveUI with a couple of changes.

Lave
Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:17 pm
@ Merial

i recom to resize omen and set its background & border alpha to zero, to make it fit into its texture
_________________
Merial
Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:25 pm
Thank you, will give that a shot, was trying to figure out a way to make it less intrusive