Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

Jon
Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:43 pm

Re: Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

Image

Started with Taeo's UI.
Reconfigured for my resolution and had my lovely wife reskin it to match pally t8. :)
towelliee
Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:01 pm

Re: Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

Can you post a package of your UI for me to play around with?
Grehn|Skipjack
Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Re: Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

More tweaking of my old UI. Revamped the way it handles buffs/debuffs, and moved the aura bar to somewhere more manageable. Also brought down the two side frames for additional space. Gonna make it a little better when I bump the resolution to 1920x1080 in the coming weeks.

Image
Leuthas
Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:59 am

Re: Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

It's old, but it's all I have on my computer at the moment, and I don't make a new one... because I'm just that awsome :lol:
Shathus
Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Re: Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

Still a few things I don't love, but it's getting better. Main goal was to try and get all the relevant info in the center of the screen: My info, target, target's target (Focus appears above my data) and all the grid stuff will grow to fill in the rest of that area.

In a perfect world, I could fix Recount somewhere in the bottom row as well, just not enough real estate on my laptop screen though.

I use the same setup-up for my resto druid when I'm healing as well, save pallypower, tankadin, etc

Image
Rich
Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Re: Post Your Interface! v3.x [[READ THE FIRST POST]]

Well recently i've been having severe frame rate issues. My frame rate was jumping from 40-60 FPS to 0-3 FPS in the middle of a raid. I spent a couple of hours yesterday re-doing my UI. I liked that way Malev's was set up for the most part, so I tried to re-create it with a few tweaks. Before with Malev's I wasn't able to dual box which bummed me out, but it seems with my new set up I can once again do it. Memory usage with Malev's waw 40ish MiB for me, and this new one is at the 20MiB mark. Did a 10 man Naxx last night and it seems most is in order, although I need to tweak Big Wigs some and move the damn timer bars around, just can't figure out how to do that. If anyone wants, I can zip it up for you.


Image

Image