Skip to content
Maintankadin

I Want to See Big Numbers too!

_Chloe
Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:12 pm
Been looking at the Wotlk API and it might just be possible with that and the combat log changes that came with 2.4. Cross your fingers.
_________________

"I'll stand in the back and wave my hands like this."
moduspwnens
Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:23 pm
Yes, a filter based on incoming threat would be nice. I'd put it somewhere around 15 or 20. It's also be cool to be able to have the spell's name beside it.
_________________
Stormreaver US

Modus | Governor
Vividd
Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:28 pm
Sadly with the way it gets the threat data right now I can't determine directly what spell caused it, or who threat was created on. These are limitations I have in using Threat-2.0.

I think it would be possible if Threat-2.0 itself was modified some.

Anyway, I've uploaded a new version which should be available for download soon.
I've added two new options, one to set a minimum threat to report, and another to enable it showing when not grouped.
Zappi
Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:25 pm
You can take my code from TankadinTps, it's published under the GPL

TtpsCombatEvents.lua
TtpsClass.lua
TtpsPaladin.lua
TtpsDebug.lua

are the relevant files. Change every call to TtpsData to a method in your addon and you'll get the threat, unit GUID, spell ID etc.
Vividd
Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:25 am
I appreciate it, but there's still the issue that this addon isn't only for Paladins.
Zappi
Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:01 pm
TtpsWarrior.lua
TtpsDruid.lua

Smile