Skip to content
Maintankadin

Useful paladin macros!

Flex
Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:47 am
target=player is you, the caster.
_________________
Magnusharkov
Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:52 am
Hi guys, sorry for being feeble and not being able to work it out myself but can one of you help me with a big macro?

Ideally I want a big Divine Shield button with 4 different cast options
1)Left click = regular DS (possibly combine this with the horse stuff for a panicked I'm falling button)
2)Right click = DS + bandage
3)ALT+ left click = DS then immediately cancel DS (for removing nastiness)
4)ALT+ right click = Bubble Hearth

Is that doable all in one button?
jere
Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:55 pm
A quick correction to Prepared's macro:

Nidal
Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:17 pm
I tried the macros to change aura's when mounting/dismounting. Can't get them to work. Dismounting is fine, but when mounting the first click activates Crusader then the second click starts the mount up for my Charger--halfway through the cast the Crusader gets turned off and I'm left with no aura.

Help?
_________________
http://wowoffspec.blogspot.com/
Nidal
Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:39 pm
I only have the Charger, could you please post what would work with it? I've tried to do my own, but have failed thus far.

Thank you in advance!
_________________
http://wowoffspec.blogspot.com/
jere
Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:22 pm
I haven't tested it, but if I had to guess:

Forlorn
Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:56 pm
Here is a macro I came up with to cast Crusader Aura whenever I mount up and then to set my aura back to my perfered aura whenever I dismount. This only requires a single click but if Crusader Aura is up when you start to mount it will be turned off.

#showtooltip Blue Windrider
/cast [nomounted] Crusader Aura;
/stopcasting
/use [nomounted] Blue Windrider;
/cancelaura [mounted] Blue Windrider;
/cast [mounted] Retribution Aura;
END

You can change the mount to whatever you have. Sadly this doesnt work the the regular or epic mounts as the spell for our charger sets off the global cool down.
_________________
Ownopotamus
Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:26 am
Here is my mounting macro:

#showtooltip
/cast [nocombat, nomounted] Crusader Aura; [mounted] Devotion Aura;
/stopcasting
/cast [nocombat, nomounted, button:1] Swift Razzashi Raptor; [nocombat, nomounted, button:2] Swift Blue Gryphon;

Left click for land mount and right click for air!
_________________
Ihva
Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:54 pm
May of missed it above, but if not I'm surprised it is missing on a tank forum:

/cast [target=player] Lay on Hands(Rank 4)
_________________
<Knights of Arcadia>, Dark Iron