Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin - Feedback - Current Version: v1.1.1

Eneroth
Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:09 pm
Okay I am a bit confused... the one thats on Ace isn't the same one that thsi is? Just asking cause they look exactly the same. The one on Ace is Palatank. Just want to make sure I have the good one. Smile I use Ace to get all my addons. Thanks in advance guys. Smile
_________________
Eneroth
Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:37 pm
Wow, okay I like the options in yours more already... Smile Glad I posted to make sure which is which.
_________________
_Chloe
Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:48 pm
I'm still getting the hang of the new combat log and I could use your help. Send combatlogs from your WoW/Logs/CombatLog.txt file to combtlogs@tankadinaddon.com that way I can parse more data than I can gather myself.
_________________
Dorvan - Indeed, the only thing better than realizing you're able to tank anything in the game is reaching the point where you no longer need prove it.
Sechs
Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:07 pm
Awesome addon thx _Chloe.
Eneroth
Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:10 pm
So today was the first day I had a chance to mess around with it, doing a few instance runs. The "Eneroth has missed" was a blast, everyone loved that warning, knowning they had to take it a bit slow from the get go and not unload like they always do.

Damn I already am loving this add-on. Great work!
_________________
_Chloe
Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:03 am
Thanks to those of you who sent in combat logs, I've fixed the RD warnings (resist and immune) and Im putting in a few other things for plug-ins.
_________________
Dorvan - Indeed, the only thing better than realizing you're able to tank anything in the game is reaching the point where you no longer need prove it.
_Chloe
Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:08 am
v0.9.6
-=-=-Bug Fixes-=-=-
Corrected issues with reminders not triggering.
Changed a few back end functions to allows plug-ins to call them.
When updating and the options table has changed, your options will be updated and set to default.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Thanks to those of you who submitted combat logs to me.
_________________
Dorvan - Indeed, the only thing better than realizing you're able to tank anything in the game is reaching the point where you no longer need prove it.
Lieris
Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:22 am
Two little requests if I may Smile

A Healthstone indicator would be great. Just something like 3 dots in a row representing 0/2, 1/2, 2/2 that light up when you have a HS.

Shield durability warnings. Maybe have a something like a raid warning when the shield is at 20% and when it's at 10% make it more annoying so it flashes continuously like the RF warning to bug you to switch shields.

Thank you for all your work with the addon, I like it a lot.
_________________
Azulito
Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:49 pm
Thank you, Chloe, for making my absolute favorite addon ever.
_________________
While warriors are playing with their lucky charms and their CC's, a pally gets to run in there like a bull in a china shop and wreck things up.

-Traurgar, lvl 70 Warrior on Lightbringer
Rosecrest
Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:33 pm

Most Important Mod I Have!

My biggest weakness is not noticing when my Righteous Fury runs out and when rushing back for raid buffs after a wipe. The whole raid notices when the mobs ignore me & kill clothies immed on the pull. I searched & searched & had found "Palatank" on aceupdater.com. I was thrilled to be reminded when it wore off but it broke with 2.4. I then saw the post about the rip off on this website & downloaded tankadin & omg, it's so much better & also reminds me after a wipe which is premium. Thanks again, I greatly appreciate it.
I Am Rumpole
Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:37 am
_chloe wots the chance of making it availble thru titan panel ?

like a lil button or summin ?
_________________
Lev
Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:10 am
still wtb: fubar addin for tankadin :p
_________________

Paladins do it with... Protection!
Maxenaden
Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:07 am
I'm a little new, so please bear with me if this comes off as a stupid question...

How useful are UI AddOns, like Tankadin, for lower level toons?

After reading some of this thread and various user reviews on the various UI download sites, I'm definitely interested in trying it out, but my Paladin is only at 16.
_________________

Current Status: Questing to 70, Looking for Guild