Skip to content
Maintankadin

TankadinTps - a threat analyzer

Balsimar
Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:17 am
You know what sold me on this mod? I tried it out last night, and it showed me that I was doing an average of 1,856 tps over 105 seconds on Essence of Anger.

Try getting that from a WWS report, which doesn't split the essences up into individual entities. In fact, this even splits mobs of the same name into individual entities.

Excellent addon,10/10 will use again.

(for the record, I am aware that the "2.4" beta version wws reports split the essences properly, but try pasting that into a tps parser and see what you get. )

Edit: If I may make a feature request, a "Report to raid" option that output the name of the mob, length of the fight & average TPS could be nice. Guildies wanted to see my threat on EoA last night, and the c/p from the report window was quite ugly, since it didn't retain formatting.
Korbah
Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:27 pm
Just because this addon might not be useful for you, doesn't mean that it won't be useful for others.

This looks like an interesting addon, I'll have to try it out sometime.
Aleph
Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:12 pm
This addon is exactly what I've been looking for. Great job, thank you! I hope you will continue to fix bugs and improve it.
roguearthur
Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:15 pm
Question, I just got this mod, and on fubar, it shows, but when i fight nothing happens.. Do I need to be in a group?
Aleph
Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:43 pm
After I save a particular "report" if I log out it disappears. Is there anyway to have it save them between sessions? Also, it seems I can only save one report at a time - any way to save more than one?
Zappi
Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:19 am
@roguearthur if you don't play with your paladin, the addon does nothing.

@Aleph thank you, I've uploaded a new version (0.5) this minute. It should be available in approx. 1 hour at curse



@all Please use Bugsack & BugGrabber and check for some errors, if something does not work as expected
Zappi
Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:31 am
try this:

/run TtpsPaladin:TestModifier()

You should see something in your chatframe.

Are you running Bugsack and Buggrabber? They would be helpful...
roguearthur
Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:06 am
weird, I got it working, I just redownloaded it. thank you Very Happy
Zappi
Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:20 am
You should take version 0.5, it fixes a bug with saving fights.

The file is still queued by curse and needs "approval", they are incredible slow Sad