Skip to content
Maintankadin

ItemRack / ClosetGnome / Outfitter

Zhalseran
Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:31 pm
I use itemrack. I've tried both outfitter and closetgnome briefly in the past and I just like the interface better. I've been tempted to try closetgnome again because I really like ACE, but meh.
_________________
http://zhalseran.blogspot.com/
shade
Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:46 am
i use outiffter as it changes the riding suit for me automatically... tried closet gnome seemed fine.
_________________
One to be born from a Dragon.....

Farook
Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:15 pm
I've been using "ClosetGnome" for ages (and liked it).

Then I saw "Outfitter" in action on my brothers interface, and I liked the feature to change individual gear slots on the PaperDoll-Frame through the bar that pops up when clicking on a slot. So I switched to "Outfitter".

Apart from this, I'd say they both are great and full of functionality.

PS: Never tried "ItemRack".
_________________
kerouan
Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:02 pm
baudgear

Super simple, does exactly what it needs to do and nothing more. Sorry, no link while I'm at work, but google is your friend. Razz